1.Furdas, M.D., Kohn, K. (2010): What’s the Difference?! Gender, Personality, and the Propensity to Start a Business, IZA Discussion Paper No. 4778. Retrieved June 26, 2013, fromhttp://ssrn.com/abstract=1560905.
2. Pines, A.M., Lerner, M., Schwartz, D. (2012): Gender Differences Among Social vs. Business Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship – Gender, Geographies and Social Context, InTech. Retreived June 26, 2013, from http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/31886/InTech-Gender_differences_among_social_vs_business_entrepreneurs.pdf
3. Verheul, I., Carree, M., Thurik, R. (2009): Allocation and productivity of time in new ventures of female and male entrepreneurs, Small Business Economics. Retrieved June 23, 2013, from http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11187-009-9174-x#page-2
4. Bengtsson, O., Sanandaji, T., Johannesson, M. (2012): Do Women Have a Less Entrepreneurial Personality? Research Institute of Industrial Economics, IFN Working Paper No. 944. Retrieved June 23, 2013, from http://www.ifn.se/wfiles/wp/wp944.pdf.
5. Powell, G.N., Eddleston, K.A. (2013): Linking family-to-business enrichment and support to entrepreneurial success: Do female and male entrepreneurs experience different outcomes? Journal of Business Venturing, Vol 28, Issue 2, Pages 261-280. Retrieved June 23, 2013, from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0883902612000596
6. Zhang, Z., Zyphur, M.J., Narayanan, J., Arvey, R.D., Chaturvedi, S., Avolio, B.J., Lichtenstein, P., Larsson, G. 2009: The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Vol-110, Issue 2, Pages 93-107. Retrieved June 23, 2013, from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0749597809000697
7. Narayanaswamy, K., Rasiah, D., Jacobs, C.J. (2011): An Empirical Study Of Factors Influencing Gender Differences In Entrepreneurship, International Business & Economics Research Journal, The Clute Institute, Vol 10, Issue 10. Retrieved June 26, 2013, from http://journals.cluteonline.com/index.php/IBER/article/view/5976
8. Haslam, S., & Ryan, M. K. (2008). The road to the glass cliff: Differences in the perceived suitability of men and women for leadership positions in succeeding and failing organizations. The Leadership Quarterly, 19(5), 530-546. doi:10.1016/j.leaqua.2008.07.011 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984308000957
9. Sweida, G.L. & Reichard, R.J. (2013). Gender stereotyping effects on entrepreneurial self-efficacy and high-growth entrepreneurial intention. Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, 20(2), 296-313. Retrieved July 16, 2013 from http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-84878847543&origin=inward&txGid=540F6AD5AC76B73045857C4A6C1EB6CD.f594dyPDCy4K3aQHRor6A%3a2
10. Mitchelmore, S. & Rowley, J. (2013). Growth and planning strategies within women-led SMEs. Management Decision, 51(1), 83-96. Retrieved July 16, 2013 from http://www.scopus.com/record/display.url?eid=2-s2.0-84874130831&origin=inward&txGid=540F6AD5AC76B73045857C4A6C1EB6CD.f594dyPDCy4K3aQHRor6A%3a5
11. Lee, J., Sohn, S., & Ju, Y. (2011). How Effective Is Government Support for Korean Women Entrepreneurs in Small and Medium Enterprises?. Journal Of Small Business Management, 49(4), 599-616. doi:10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00338.x. Retrieved July 16, 2013 from http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-627X.2011.00338.x/abstract;jsessionid=B0A9F1F27DA48418444A11E392C5442F.d03t03?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false